Don’t you just love fall! We do at motherhenfive. Living in Pennsylvania we have the pleasure of having the effects of all four seasons. Pretty much equal amounts of each. We look forward to the beginning and ending of each season. What do you think […]
Baby #3 will be arriving in November! I saved most of the larger items like a play pen, high chair, etc. from my other two kids. I started a list on Amazon for new baby and found out they have Amazon Baby Registry now! If you’re a Prime lover like I am, it’s a real dream come true.
This video is about the Welcome Box they send you when you sign up. Enjoy!
Finished! I love the sound of that word. I can’t wait to show you all the beautiful thing I put in our master bedroom. We have been enjoying our bedroom.
What a fun project. Here are some tips when you are decorating a master bedroom.
- Lighting – Have different light sources in your room. I have 4 lamps, 2 ceiling lights, and a string of lights on the curtains. Oh, and a few candles!
2. Texture – I incorporated burlap, ruffles, wood, black iron – it all works and makes the room interesting!
3. Pillows – Pillows add depth to a flat surface. They also say, “comfort”. Add pillows to benches, beds, chairs, or floor. Wherever you need a little something. They also draw attention to that area.
4. Personal Touches – Add pictures of the family, something you made, or just something that is special to you.
5. Greenery and Flowers – Bringing the outdoors in, will perk up a room real quick. Don’t forget them. If you can’t quite figure out what is not right in a room, check to see if you have greens and a pop of flowers here and there.
Your bedroom should be a place you enjoy – love it!
Have a great day!!
Hello friends! These past few months I’ve been updating my Master Bedroom. I videoed the entire process and am excited to share the final results! Here are the links mentioned in the video! Diffuser Charging Dock Bedroom Lights Ottoman Rug Pillow Cases Charger https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60275812/?query=undefined&icid=iba|us|unbxdsuggestion|201811132211556208_1#/20275814 Disclaimer: […]
THE LEMON PLANTS ARE OVER A YEAR OLD! I know, it’s crazy! In the last blog post, all of the plants were still in my bedroom. Theres only three now. No, I didn’t kill them. Each plant is doing well on its own.
These are the last of the three still at home. They are doing well and still growing.
Over the past year, they have only been fed water. I am starting to use fertilizer and in a few weeks plan to re-pot them. The plan is to do another blog post to show you the fertilizer brand and my thoughts about the product.
From a lot of research that I have read, they say it takes up to 3 years before any fruit is produced. Since a lemon tree takes up to 2 -3 years before they produce any fruit, I am excited to know I am one year closer to having my own lemons.
A friend of mine was talking to me about my lemon plant. We both have different thoughts on growing a lemon tree. She couldn’t grasp why I would try to grow a lemon tree and not get any fruit for 2-3 years. She said it was easier to just go to the grocery store and buy a lemon. I just stared at her in amazement. She couldn’t grasp the excitement to walk to your own plant, in the kitchen, and make your own lemonade from your own lemons. Don’t worry, I am still friends with this non-supportive person. haha!
I want to just say thank you to ya’ll. You have been such a support and I am glad to know you are enjoying this journey as much as I am.