My Weekend! So it started off with working on Friday which let’s be serious no matter how much you love your job you just love your weekend’s of being with family! It was my Mother Hen’s Birthday on Saturday so I woke up and gave…
Author: Olivia Patterson
I don’t know about you all, but I love Pico De Gallo!!! I could eat it for days and it’s actually pretty healthy! Also, this is great for parties, it’s easy and delicious!
You want to start with cutting the tomatoes and onion, chopped finely.
Then you will get your corn and open it, drain the juice, then add.
Next, cut your lime in half then you can use a squeezer but in this case, it’s my hand!
Then cut your cilantro finely, then just add a pinch of salt!
Mix well! And it’s that easy!
- 8 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped( optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 TB lime juice
- 1 can of corn, drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine ingredients in a medium bowl and toss to mix well. Refrigerate until serving.
Alright, today we have a recipe! I LOVE THIS BANANA BREAD! I am a huge fan of banana bread so I thought I would make this recipe yesterday and it was AMAZING! So enjoy Ladies!
- 4 medium or large bananas
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- CRUMB TOPPING
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter, cold
- Preheat the oven to 350. grease two 8x4 pans.
- In a small bowl, mash bananas, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs and beat until mixed.
- To the wet ingredients, sift in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir until just combined. Add in sour cream and stir.
- Pour in mashed bananas, and mix until combined.
- Crumb Topping
- Combine cinnamon, flour, and brown sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry cutter, and mix until the topping looks like coarse crumbs. Sprinkle coating evenly over the batter in both pans.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean or just has a few crumbs on it.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes . Move to a wire cooling rack.
- Slice and ENJOY!
This post contain's affiliate links. You can read more in our disclaimer,but girl don't worry. I only recommend thing's I really love or use. So most people have a nightly routine and I do! I love putting makeup on but what I love most about it is when I can take it off at night there is something really satisfying about coming home at the end of the day and taking it off!
So I am going to show you what I use and works with my skin...Let's get started! #1 Obviously it would be washing your face or makeup off which I do with cold water and Olay soap...you will find I use Olay in a lot of my face care but just cause its a good company! Here's a funny story. I had a major allergic reaction recently to some makeup I put on my face(smashbox)on a Sunday and I knew something was wrong. I wasn't sure what was wrong but I went to work the following day without makeup. God bless the people that saw me without makeup. My boss looked at me and said, "Olivia your face is really red and puffy." so I immediately went to the bathroom and looked at my face to find it really was red and puffy. So after my shift I went to the store and got a moisterizer that is for sensitive skin. Before this I had a really smooth face, but because of this incident I found my new favorite moisterizer! Which brings us to #2 OLAY!!!!!!!!! LIFE CHANGER! I used to use something called Ponds the pink container for dark spots! But I got this from the Dollar General (I am sure you can get it anywhere else) it's farely exspensive but worth it! My face is never dry at night when I go to bed! #3 It's called miracle worker! Not really but its called Pep Start from Clinique. But it's an under eye cream which I use for dark circles under my eyes. This is great at night or before you put your makeup on whichever you prefer! #4 So I am doing my night routine, which includes everything from cleaning my makeup off to getting into bed so before I go to bed I love puting chapstick on my lips. Most people loveBurt's Bees or Eos but I will never use another chapstick but the one I have here. It's the BEST in my opinion it has an ice factor so its really cold when you put it on but I just think its working when it cools my lips I love it!
#5 Last but certianly not least! Ultra Repair Cream from First Aid Beauty! This was a gift from my Sister for Christmas and I will say it's amazing. It literally does everything it says so I recommend it to anybody. I like to put it on my hands and sometimes my feet, but mostly every night it's going on my hands before I fall asleep! -Livvy Mae<3