Our first camping adventure for the season – The Promise Land Campground in Millersville, PA. It was good to get away after being in quarantine for a few months. It’s always good to see friends you haven’t seen in a while. We were with the…
Author: Sherri Patterson
2020! What an exciting prospect of new beginnings!
What is your vision for the new year!
Paul reminded us in Philippians 3:14:
“I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.“
It is good to have goals or visions in all areas of our lives.
Nothing is more irritating than a teenager or person in general that has no goals for their lives. We have
Don’t live life – Que Sera, sera – Whatever will be will be.
Live life on purpose. Make some goals – Make a VISION BOARD!
There are many different type of vision boards. Check out Pinterest for some good ideas.
Things you will need:
- Bulletin Board/Poster Board
- Tacks or glue
- Craft supplies
Some areas in your life that you can concentrate on:
- Personal Development
Live 2020 on purpose. Make it a great one!
Finished! I love the sound of that word. I can’t wait to show you all the beautiful thing I put in our master bedroom. We have been enjoying our bedroom.
What a fun project. Here are some tips when you are decorating a master bedroom.
- Lighting – Have different light sources in your room. I have 4 lamps, 2 ceiling lights, and a string of lights on the curtains. Oh, and a few candles!
2. Texture – I incorporated burlap, ruffles, wood, black iron – it all works and makes the room interesting!
3. Pillows – Pillows add depth to a flat surface. They also say, “comfort”. Add pillows to benches, beds, chairs, or floor. Wherever you need a little something. They also draw attention to that area.
4. Personal Touches – Add pictures of the family, something you made, or just something that is special to you.
5. Greenery and Flowers – Bringing the outdoors in, will perk up a room real quick. Don’t forget them. If you can’t quite figure out what is not right in a room, check to see if you have greens and a pop of flowers here and there.
Your bedroom should be a place you enjoy – love it!
Have a great day!!
This site includes ads and affiliate links. I may receive a small commission (at no extra expense to you) if you make a purchase after clicking on a link. Thank you for supporting motherhenfive.com.
We love the prospect of a new beginning! With the start of spring starting today make plans to get the most out of spring. It is hard to believe that 3 months have already past in 2019. It feels like the new year just started yesterday.
I’ve made a bucket list for spring that you can download and make some memories. Take some picture and actually put them in a photo album! We are great at taking pictures, but what do we do with them? Usually, they are still on our phone or we delete them because we need space on our phone.
Have a great spring, which includes, Easter, Tax Day, Mother’s Day, & Memorial Day!
Check out other related spring post:
Happy spring from MH5!