Skip to content
Alright, today we have a recipe! I LOVE THIS BANANA BREAD! I am a huge fan of banana bread so I thought I would make this recipe yesterday and it was AMAZING! So enjoy Ladies!
- 4 medium or large bananas
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- CRUMB TOPPING
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter, cold
- Preheat the oven to 350. grease two 8x4 pans.
- In a small bowl, mash bananas, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs and beat until mixed.
- To the wet ingredients, sift in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir until just combined. Add in sour cream and stir.
- Pour in mashed bananas, and mix until combined.
- Crumb Topping
- Combine cinnamon, flour, and brown sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry cutter, and mix until the topping looks like coarse crumbs. Sprinkle coating evenly over the batter in both pans.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean or just has a few crumbs on it.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes . Move to a wire cooling rack.
- Slice and ENJOY!
error: Content is protected !!