I’m sharing one of our favorite recipes with you today! I’ve tried quite a few recipes for taquitos, but have narrowed down what we prefer and I’m sharing our recipe with you today! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Flour Tortillas
- 1 lb. Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 8 oz. of Cream Cheese
- 3 cups of Shredded Cheese
- Green Onion
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Jar of Salsa Verde
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, 2 cups of shredded cheese, taco seasoning, half the jar of salsa, add cilantro and green onion according to your preference.
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick spray and pour 1/4 jar of the salsa in the bottom.
- Arrange 1/3 cup of the mixture in your tortilla shells, roll tightly and place seam side down in your dish.
- Pour remaining salsa and 1 cup of cheese on top.
- Cover in foil and bake for 20 minutes, remove cover and bake approx. 10 more minutes until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve with taco toppings such as sour cream, cilantro, green onion, salsa, etc.
You can watch the video below to see Callie and I put the recipe together!